Wednesday, June 21, 2006

high times in kaiserslautern - no injuries, thank God


real life american travelers! omar, troy, jose, brian, and mathias (well... from denmark) these guys are on their graduation hurrah tour - all old friends from D.C. (not pictured, Amar - "el jefe" or in spanish circles....retarded tunisian)


azzuri buds - i predicted the score of the game beforehand- i was right, but the ref called back a goal...wanker. the back of my 'jersey' said "cazzo" - which got me laughs and dirty looks


the sureshot, jonas -köenigstrasse, stuttgart


the blessed father... italy v. ghana


someday my friend rusty ralston will own this stand

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I didn't know you were in Germany! I hope you got your measles shot.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5500100

Anyway, I hope you are having a great time - sounds like fun to me!

4:50 PM  
Blogger rustafarian said...

haha. nice picture with the cazzo jersey! you're either skinfully pissed or you're doing a damn good imitation of keith richards! love it!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, looks like you are having a great time. Travel safe and Love to you....Dad

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home