Sunday, June 25, 2006

for your own good...




holy moses. please do yourself a favor. give your soul a molatov cocktail. go to www.myspace.com/tylerjames and listen to "stay humble". then cool off with www.myspace.com/griffinhouse and listen to 'only love remains'.

from riches to rags
from diamonds to coal
has always seemed better to me

than trading for silver
the price of my soul
to buy what is already free


damn, griff. keep on truckin'. and to quote tom petty, "it's time to move, time to get going, what lies ahead i have no way of knowing, but under my feet, babe, the grass is growing, it's time to move on..."

a night train to paris and then to the border of spain for a hitching to the island of ibiza? who knows...as my great friend, brother and mentor -tres altman - says, "when it comes to making plans, always have reservations." so my soul is full from sounds of home and moments of deep living here in stuttgart, germany - where i 'planned' on staying for two days and am leaving a week later. ha! big love to jens, jesse and sophie for taking care of me. thank you. tweet, tweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home